I’m an NCTJ qualified journalist and am currently the Tech Editor at Cycling Weekly.
Previous to this, I was the Editor at Total Women’s Cycling. I’ve written for a number of titles (in print and online) including the Huffington Post, Road.CC, Runner’s World and Triathlete’s World plus The Argus (Brighton) and Surrey Mirror (Redhill/Reigate).
I’ve also held positions focused specifically on SEO, social media and marketing. I’ve been a keynote speaker and appeared on several panels at events and worked as a presenter on video projects. I began my career as a local newspaper hack at the Surrey Mirror.
Of course I ride bikes a lot too, and race road, track and time trials. I gained my Cat 1 licence in 2019.
I’m also the founder of women’s race team, 1904rt – a project born of and partially funded by Norwood Paragon CC, where I sit on the committee.
Read a review on Cycling Weekly and want to know if the bike/jersey/shorts will fit?
- Height: 166cm
- Weight: 57kg
- MuckRack profile (including how and when to pitch if you’re a PR!)
- Cycling Weekly Author page
- Twitter: @RideWriteRepeat
- Instagram: @RideWriteRepeat
- CyclingUK 100 women in cycling, Michelle Arthurs-Brennan
- 1904rt in 2021: Q+A with founder and manager Michelle Arthurs-Brennan
- Cycling Weekly appoints Michelle Arthurs-Brennan to Tech Editor role